AURA QUE is not just about the finished products; its about the fair trade producers and their families that I work directly with, the constant challenges working in Nepal, as well as all the people I meet on my travels....

6 March 2013

Visiting the Divine Chocolate Pop-up Shop for Fairtrade Fortnight!

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]

At the weekend I managed to pop into the Divine Chocolate pop up shop in Monmouth Street, Covent Garden - with such combinations as Toffee & Sea Salt, how could I resist!![[posterous-content:pid___5]]

I loved the window display with all different divine chocolate bars suspended from the ceiling, it looks fab! I love the patterns and colours of the packaging, they looks so beautiful, its a shame to open! Of course we tried the free samples :) and stock up on choclate for presents, though me and my sister couldnt help tucking into the toffee/sea salt bar - hhmmmm!

[[posterous-content:pid___3]]

Divine chocolate is made by cocoa farmers in Ghana, who own 45% of the company. and as Divine says 'you can be sure our chocolate's made with pride' because of this! The chocolate is certified fairtrade with the fairtrade symbol on the packaging. They say its a challenge to compete with the big boys in the chocolate industry, but after trying their amazing flavours, I definately prefer to choose Divine!

[[posterous-content:pid___2]]

Here is the Divine Chocolate event calendar for the rest of the week:

[[posterous-content:pid___1]][[posterous-content:pid___6]]

Posted via email from AURA QUE